Fund Your Next Commercial Real Estate Venture With Our Expert Solutions
Here at Texas Funding and Consulting, we are committed to structuring superior commercial real estate financing solutions for our valued clients. As a world-class commercial financing provider, we guarantee superior service and a program that works with your needs.
Our Program Options
We offer many different options for commercial real estate financing, including the following programs:
- Conventional program—We offer conventional loans for owner-occupied real estate and stabilized investments. Some of the properties we fund include self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, and multifamily properties.
- Equity and mezzanine financing—We can tailor this program according to your unique needs and offer capital ranging anywhere from $5,000,000 to $100,000,000 or more.
- HUD and FHA lending—This program is for the acquisition, new construction, or rehabilitation of healthcare facilities, hospitals, or multifamily rental housing. We also offer fixed, low rates, non-recourse, and full amortization.
- SBA7a and 504 loans—We offer rates as low as 4.5 percent with 25-year terms. These competitive terms are available for both non-flagged and flagged hotels.
- Bridge loans—With a bridge loan, we can offer up to $100,000,000 with variable rates up to 14 percent and 80 percent LTV.
- CMBS loans—Offering low rates and fixed terms, these loans are backed by securities that are mixed into a pool, transferred to a trust, and then sold to investors in bond form.
- International financing—We have experience funding transactions in Eurasia and Europe. However, we are open to transactions in other areas of the world.
- We also offer a construction financing program and can provide funding worth over $100,000,000 with permanent financing.
Our financing solutions are the right fit for your next commercial real estate project. Contact us at Texas Funding and Consulting today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation and to find out more about our exceptional financing options, superior customer service, and commitment to you as our client.