Commercial Real Estate Loan In West University Place
Commercial Real Estate Loans Can Be Used For Many Purposes in West University Place, TX
A commercial real estate loan can be used for many real estate transactions. These include multifamily housing, mixed-use buildings, retail locations, office buildings, warehouse sites, land, new building construction, property redevelopment and refinancing.
Texas Funding and Consulting can help with commercial real estate loans in Harris County by providing fast, flexible business loans. Texas Funding and Consulting offers exceptional financing options, superior customer service, and commitment to their real estate clients in West University Place, TX.
Will a Commercial Real Estate Loan Be Used For Your Business Vision?
Your first step in finding a commercial real estate loan is to decide how you plan to use the funding. If you are buying an office building, it will make a difference in the loan you apply for whether you are planning to work in that location. If you’re building a brand new multifamily property, you need to take the time to create a business plan and find the most ideal location to build. You also need to find a reputable contracting company. A commercial real estate loan can also be used if you are simply remodeling your current office space to make it more productive and efficient.
What Types Of Commercial Real Estate Loans Are Offered?
If you know what you’ll be doing with your loan in Harris County, you should be able to easily figure out what kind of commercial real estate loan you need. After all, you wouldn’t use a commercial construction loan to buy a brand-new practice building, and you won’t want a purchase loan to build a multifamily unit. But since you already know why you need a loan and how you’ll use it (thanks, step one), choosing the right loan type should be a piece of cake.
- Purchase Money Loan – Also known as “seller or owner financing” is a mortgage issued to the buyer by the seller of a given property. This type of mortgage is typically part of real estate transactions where the buyer has had loan approval difficulties with traditional lenders. Offered in large loan amounts with long repayment terms.
- Construction Loan – A short-term loan that covers only the costs of custom building. Once the dwelling is built, the prospective occupant must apply for a mortgage to pay for the completed home. Offers shorter loan repayment terms.
- Refinance loans – This loan allows a borrower to replace an existing mortgage with a new mortgage by borrowing more money than currently owed on the property. Oftentimes, a borrower can actually lock in lower rates and lower the original monthly payments.
- Hard money loans – These loans allow the borrower to skip traditional lenders and borrow money using only physical property as collateral. Good for bad credit situations and flip and sell real estate transactions.
- SBA real estate loans: SBA 7(a) loans and SBA 504 loans. Because these are backed by the U.S. Small Business Administration’s SBA loan program, these have low rates that make them ideal for real estate transactions.
What Factors Are Important in Commercial Real Estate Loans Approval Process?
Every lender has different policies and loan approval qualifications. This includes your personal qualifications that includes the evaluation of your personal credit history, annual revenue, debt-to-income ratio, coverage ratio and business credit score. And because this is a commercial real estate loan, the lender will evaluate property type, purchase price, operating statements and loan-to-value ratio and more.
Gather Your Documents To Make the Loan Application Process Easier
Uggh, the dreaded loan application process. Just remember, all lenders have different processes when it comes to loan applications. It’s a good idea to start gathering your personal tax returns, business plan, legal documents and business balance sheet just as a start. Your lender will no doubt ask for additional documents during the application process. Start looking through your paper files, electronic folders, then print, scan and copy. Collecting all your documents ahead of time will surely make the application process a bit less stressful. Just stay patient and remember the finish line, getting your loan approved.
Texas Funding and Consulting Can Help You Discover The Right Funding Option For Your Business Endeavor in Harris County
Texas Funding and Consulting is a commercial real estate loan company that offers a variety of financing options to businesses of all sizes and in all industries. If you are interested in commercial real estate loans and want to work with a top finance company in West University Place, TX, reach out to Texas Funding and Consulting to get started.
Contact Texas Funding and Consulting today for a free, no-obligation consultation with a finance expert. Call 713-344-1199 or visit https://funding4texas.com. Texas Funding and Consulting is happy to help clients achieve business goals with a business loan or commercial real estate loan West University Place.
- Learn more about West University Place, TX 77005
- Open a West University Place, TX map
- Find the West University Place, TX United States Post Office
- Locate nearby West University Place, TX pharmacies
- View the current West University Place, TX weather report
- Browse a list of West University Place, TX public and private schools
- West University Place, TX is located in Harris county in Texas State